KICKSTART MY HEART

Stay awhile and listen...

Re: KICKSTART MY HEART

Postby Griffith » April 2nd, 2013, 6:53 am

ObesAu wrote:The principles look interesting, but I would never have described Emain as a sandbox ...

Ah yes, Obes. I almost forgot about your consistent skepticism. Good to hear from you!

Agreed, Emain was a place I liked to avoid as a Mid and a Hib for that matter. I'm not too crazy about recreating that experience but that was the beauty of 3 frontiers. I can recall a number of times we'd skip the Emain trip to take a keep in Alb and have a keep defense battle. Either that or stand around and wait for several hours for nothing. BUT, when the battle did occur, it was a good time.

Speaking of which, Rerox you don't have the screenshots you took of our first keep "claim" in alb do you? I specifically recall you posting a screenshot with you titling it "some Enclave friendlies" or some such.
Griffith - 50 Thane
Reece - 50 Mentalist
<The Enclave> Midgard/Merlin - Hibernia/Iseult
Griffith

Postby Aspirtan » April 5th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Hey

Did somebody want a healer? Thought i heard that somewhere.

Trevor found me today and all i could think of was the good times from way back when. Never had as great a guild since then.

Any-who.......... ill post up my still running Enclave TS server info in a separate post feel free to drop by, we use it for all sorts of stuff these days.

Aspirtan
Aspirtan

Postby surge » April 5th, 2013, 5:41 pm

woot hey asp!
Rerox - 50 Skald • Hiho - 50 Hunter
Surgio - 50 Hero • Ninjaburger - 50 Shadowblade
Gallo - 50 Shaman • Wewox - 50 Warrior
<The Enclave> Nerfedgard/Merlin & Crybernia/Iseult
Mourningrage ThidBlade - 24 SB (there's no place like home!)
surge

Previous

Return to General